Year 2: Dart
Welcome to Dart Class
Use this page to find lots of information and support while the schools are closed.
Keep smiling :) working hard and stay safe!
Our new topic for term 6 will focus on being 'At the Seaside, Under the Sea & Pirates.' Your new home learning packs contain lots of fun weekly activities for you to try. We can't wait to see all your coastal creations!
Please take a look at your learning grid for this week- 15.6.20 and the resources you will need. Here you will also find copies of the Topic, Science & Art/DT ideas below.
Home Learning resources
- 5. Wizard writing.doc
- Beautiful Butterflies Reading Comprehension.pdf
- Book review template.pdf
- Ling the Ladybird Reading Comprehension.pdf
- Transition Booklet Part 1.pdf
- The Cautious Caterpillar.pdf
- Under the sea wordsearch.pdf
Make sure you send us in some photos to show us what you have been up to while school is closed.
Take a look at some of the wonderful learning children in Dart Class have been getting up to.
Here are some photos of a bird feeder that Ronny enjoyed making with his brothers and Leo working hard doing some Maths work.
Henry has drawn a lovely picture of a knight and labelled it.
Sharusha enjoyed writing a story.
- Purple, Orange and Blue Groups 18.06.20 Months.doc
- Yellow_group_spellings- 18.06.20 common exception words.doc
- Yellow group spellings- 10.6.20 (ar).doc
- Orange & Blue group spellings- 10.6.20 (homophones).doc
- Purple group spellings- 10.6.20 (homophones).doc
- Yellow group spellings- 3.6.20 (ow).doc
- Orange & Blue group spellings- 3.6.20 (homophones).doc
- Purple group spellings- 3.6.20 (homophones).doc
Please see below some useful resources you may wish to use to support you with your learning.