Parents eSchools Login Information
eSchools provides us with another method of communication and if you download the app, allows you to view the school calendar and letters home easily. You can also view your child’s homework and attendance information. Children from year 2 upwards have their own username and password for the website access.
As a parent/carer you can access this in two ways, using your username and login provided via a letter sent home.
- Clicking the login button on school website
- downloading the app to your phone and logging in (see login letter for full details)
When you are logged in you will have access to the following:
- Dashboard: A welcome page will show your child’s attendance and a snapshot of letters home, events coming up etc.
- Letters home: You will have access to all current and previous letters sent through the eSchools platform.
- Events: Keep up dated on all school events and events related to your child.
- Classes: View your child’s welcome page and homework.
- Settings: The cog icon in the top right corner will enable you to change your password and even choose your own background theme!
- Parents Evening: View an book parents evening slots online.
We hope your child will enjoy using the platform, and that you find it an effective way of receiving communication from our school. Please continue to check our website regularly for newsletters, club updates and new photos.
This year we will be booking all of our parents evenings appointments online.
You will be able to book your parents evening online from Wednesday 10th October. You will be able to view Parent’s evenings before this date but will on be able to book.
If you have trouble booking you parents evening slot, please see your child’s class teacher who will be able to book the slot for you. We hope we have everything set up to run smoothly but please bear with us if you encounter any technical issues.
- If you have any problems logging on, please let your child's class teacher know as soon as possible.
- You will be able to change your password by clicking on the cog icon in the top right of the screen once you login.
- You will have one login and if you have more than one child at school, you will be able to see all children’s pages when you log on.
- Please note that if you do forget your login details in the future you will have to contact the school office during office hours to have this reset.
- eSchools has a great website which gives you links to videos and help pages:
- View links on our website: https://stnicholascofe.eschools.co.uk/website